About Me

My photo
I LOVE scrap'n, craft'n and bake'n!!! I try all sorts of different tricks and I am a big fan of LOTS of color :) I bake and craft for my husband who has a love hate relationship with my baking and I bake for our wonderful Mini Church that happens every Wednesday. It's a great way to start our night and to gear us up to dig into the Word of God. I take different ideas that I see all around the world and combine them to make my own fun new project. I also have some great originals :] It's so amazing to see how creative people are and I love a good challenge. I have aprons & picture boards on my website www.DeLo-Designs.com and on Facebook, search for DeLo Designs. "Sassy Cakes" is our baking company, we have a Facebook page up with a lot of our creations listed on the site. Please check us out and "like" us :] Thank you and enjoy the site!!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dino-Mite!

For my sisters birthday this last week I decided to get blingy with it. After getting my new Peachy Keen Stamps I knew I had to make something with my Create a Critter cartridge. I decided on the always cute "dino". I cute the Dino at 3 1/2 and used my iRock for the jeweled spine, then topped it off with an acrylic "happy birthday stamp". Needless to say my sissy loved it! My other sister and I always have a card off. Hers was quite cute as well she made an explosion box. Here's her blog to check out. I hope you enjoy my card :)
Till Next time...

Mrs. DeLo

7 comments:

  1. Such a great card...and I LOVE the detail, especially the little "dots" to go around the dino! Great job, Megs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why your sister liked this card. It is very cute-

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! What a cute dino! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that is one cute card you did a great job on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! So cute!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I just love that dino with a PKS face! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete