About Me

My photo
I LOVE scrap'n, craft'n and bake'n!!! I try all sorts of different tricks and I am a big fan of LOTS of color :) I bake and craft for my husband who has a love hate relationship with my baking and I bake for our wonderful Mini Church that happens every Wednesday. It's a great way to start our night and to gear us up to dig into the Word of God. I take different ideas that I see all around the world and combine them to make my own fun new project. I also have some great originals :] It's so amazing to see how creative people are and I love a good challenge. I have aprons & picture boards on my website www.DeLo-Designs.com and on Facebook, search for DeLo Designs. "Sassy Cakes" is our baking company, we have a Facebook page up with a lot of our creations listed on the site. Please check us out and "like" us :] Thank you and enjoy the site!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Sing Your Own Song"

So one of my amazing friends is getting married which means I "had" to craft! I went to Jo Ann's to get some fabric for a picture board order and I ended up in the dollar section (not a big surprise, I can find my way there blindfolded). My husband, such a great sport, asked why I had all these stamps with me. I told him this story about me being cheap, like I normally am, and missing out on these dollar pack of "stick 'em" pearls and how I can't miss out on cool dollar stuff ever again. After a short pretend snore he said, "yeah, just get them".  LOL! So ANYWAYS I used one of these new amazing MUST HAVE stamps on my wedding shower card for my girlfriend.

Front:

  • "Sing your own song"Bird stamp, stamped on beige paper (distressed), mounted on black paper
  • Black Ribbon
 Inside:

  • "Life is Beautiful" Stamp
  • John 15:12 Scripture
  • Layout Cut from Paper Lace cartridge (distressed)

Back:







  • "This is an Original Creation" stamp (distressed)


I cannot wait for my friend and her hubs to be officially one :] Their wedding is in July and I'm one of her bridesmaid... how exciting!!! Well hope you guys like the card.

Till next time...

Mrs. DeLo

5 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking at your blog, and I found it very cool, so I would like invite you to visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful Megs! You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Very beautiful! I have an award for you if you go to my blog here-
    http://theholtonshome.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-awardhow-exciting.html
    TFS!
    ~~Jen H~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!! I really am just getting into making cards. I have always loved making them but now just really getting into "doing them up" :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card! Love the scripture!

    Momo sent me and I am a new follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete