About Me

My photo
I LOVE scrap'n, craft'n and bake'n!!! I try all sorts of different tricks and I am a big fan of LOTS of color :) I bake and craft for my husband who has a love hate relationship with my baking and I bake for our wonderful Mini Church that happens every Wednesday. It's a great way to start our night and to gear us up to dig into the Word of God. I take different ideas that I see all around the world and combine them to make my own fun new project. I also have some great originals :] It's so amazing to see how creative people are and I love a good challenge. I have aprons & picture boards on my website www.DeLo-Designs.com and on Facebook, search for DeLo Designs. "Sassy Cakes" is our baking company, we have a Facebook page up with a lot of our creations listed on the site. Please check us out and "like" us :] Thank you and enjoy the site!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cricut Cake

So I got this AMAZING email today from one of my favorite sites I follow ( I just love coupons)... Hello the Cricut Cake is on sale!!!! You must go to the Cricut website... 
I really really really want this item, yep I want not need. But it's a really want. LOL!!! Enjoy can't wait to post some new cupcakes, hopefully this weekend. Till then...

Mrs. DeLo


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure this post has been e-mailed to your dear hubby...don't be surprised if your Easter basket is REALLY heavy this year, LOL!

    ReplyDelete